Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Scale


Weigh in day and I have that anxiety: I know I have lost lbs, I worked for it. Hard. But what if this is the lowest I get? I found an email xchange with a workout buddy from after max but before charlie where I hit my lowest weight since having my first baby. I am (if the scale @ ww agrees today) 14 lbs heavier than that and I had one child and a less demanding job! What if this is it? It won't be in reality if I work the program and exercise. But there is always that creeping doubt. 

Today is a day of exercise rest. Ran monday, spun yesterday. Need to figure out tomorrow. Weekend is spotty since we will be in Cornell for my husbands reunion but caring for two kids is it's own workout!

Well, I faced the scale and lost 2.8 lbs! That would be the .8 gain last week + 2 more!