Thursday, October 22, 2009

List making so that I can focus on what I really need to do

While waiting for some feedback at work I have decided to make lists:

Things that are distracting me TODAY, maybe even just this moment, but here we go:

diapers.com storewide sales, electronic coupons and the fastest delivery ever
theminisocial.com one of those discount members only shopping sites but just high end kids brands
paperlesspost.com was introduced to this yesterday and have already sent out Charlie's birthday brunch invite and will send Max's birthday party invite out shortly.
@PopTech a friend consults for them and she is one of the smartest ladies I know ... it is no wonder ... they are web casting live right now
blueprintcleanse.com just finished my third yesterday and am carefully eating my way through today
tipsyparson.com cannot wait to go to friends and family tomorrow night at Julie's new place

Ok, back to work.