Thursday, January 31, 2008

Diet

So I went to the doctor for strange pelvic pain, had a sonogram and nothing ... and it has resolved. The unfortunate/but necessary by-product of the ordeal, I got on a scale for the first time in months. WOW... so now I am on a diet. Can't help thinking my fertility is compromised by my fat. And then I am scared of dropping too much weight at one time, as I am want to do... it is all or nothing with me, for fear of also impacting the chances that I get pregnant. So here I am in fertility purgatory. I've lost a few lbs since Monday - like 3 ish - and already feel better. I have not started exercising, I stopped drinking during the week and yes, I am planning to take a day off for super bowl ... wings, beer, etc ... not so good for the diet.

I am going to try to get out and run in the mornings ... once it gets a little lighter out... and grab a yoga class... start slow and hopefully get knocked up!