Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm sad ...

Max skipped his nap today and went to sleep at ten to six. He usually goes to bed at 7:30 p so I missed seeing him! Also stressed that this will screw up his sleep the night before the big interview and had to be all "cool" about this with my nanny... not make her feel like she screwed up by skipping his nap. She knew I was pissed, kept emphasizing how much fun he was having at CMOM and she did not have the heart to make him go home and nap. I expect this first bit of sleep will be a nap and I will see him around 9 pm when I am well into my glass(es) of wine. I feel like a brat, but one) I really wanted time to play and two) he needed of all days for this to be a normal one so that he does not wake up a terror for the big nursery school interview. It is our first choice for pete's sake! Ugh... perhaps I am just practicing a little transference... I am stressed about this interview and he will likely wake up sunshiney and have a great day ... stay tuned.