Monday, June 21, 2010

Run, Jenny, Run


On October 2nd, I will run and complete the The Hampton's Half Marathon as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. I believe that there is no physical or emotional way I could reach this goal with out the expert training and community of support created by Team in Training and I am deeply thankful for this opportunity.

I am completing this event in honor of all individuals who are battling blood cancers. So many people in our lives have been touched by cancer of all kinds. Team in Training is allowing me to keep a committment to be healthy for my boys and myself while also taking part in a community committed to a cure.

All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. Please make a donation to support my participation in Team In Training and help advance LLS's mission. We need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!

I hope you will visit my web site often. Be sure to check back frequently to see my progress. You can also follow my fitness journey on twitter via @66Days.

Thanks for your support!